In the Polyglot Academy platform, courses are not reviewed or edited for legal issues, and we are not in a position to determine the legality of course content. However, it is important to us that instructors posting courses and/ or educational materials on Polyglot Academy respect the intellectual property of others. When instructors post courses and/ or educational materials on our platform, they make the promise that they have the necessary authorization or rights to use all the content contained in their courses.
Polyglot Academy respects the intellectual property rights of our Content Providers, instructors, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services. We reserve the right to suspend, disable, or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of others.
Polyglot Academy does not promote or tolerate infringing activities by any user of the platform.
If you believe in good faith that materials on the Services infringe your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked.
The notice must include the following information:
- the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or, if multiple copyrighted works located on the Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Polyglot Academy to locate the material on the Services;
- the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Copyright and Trademark matters can either be sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice. Also, be aware that for any false claims you shall be held liable and damages shall be payable by you.
Polyglot Academy also respects the trademark rights of others. Accounts with any other content that misleads others or violates another’s trademark may be updated, suspended, disabled, or terminated by Polyglot Academy in its sole discretion. If you are concerned that someone may be using your trademark in an infringing way on our Services, please email us at email@example.com, and we will review your complaint. If we deem appropriate, we may remove the offending content, warn the individual who posted the content, and/or temporarily or permanently suspend or disable the individual’s account.